To work as an illustrator, creating children’s books, graphic novels, and various other illustrations.
2013-2017 | Laguna College of Art and Design | Laguna Beach, CA
BFA in Animation, focused on stop-motion.
2017-2018 | “6,000 Doughnuts” – Middle Grade Novel | Freelance
Creating 50+ traditional black-and-white book illustrations with backgrounds, items, and characters to emphasize desired story points within the novel.
2016 July | Cartoon Network [Animation Jam] | Burbank, CA
Working with two other selected students from my school, among several teams from schools across the country, to create a well thought out and skilfully executed short animation, based on an idea prompt given by the co-creators of OK.KO.
2015 Summer | Stop-Motion Master Class | LCAD
Worked with eleven other accepted students under industry professional advisement, Stephen Chiodo, to create an eight-minute stop-motion animated short film.
Currently screening in film festivals.
- Traditional and Digital Illustration
- Stop-Motion Animation [including puppet and set fabrication, lighting, animating, compositing, and special effects]
- Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation [2D]
- Proficient Software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Dragonframe.
- Ability to work well with company or unaided, follow directions closely, and perform well under time constraints.
Available upon request.